25 Things to do with a Wiggly Toddler Boy other than get frustrated | Thoughts from the Courage Zone.Okay, so this picture is really just more out of focus, than wiggly, but Ethan is such an active almost 2 year old. I get a lot of “Oh my, you really have your hands full!” and “wow, he sure is busy” comments these days. So when I saw this list it gave me some great ideas for harnessing Ethan’s unending energy!
My current go-to’s from this list :
- Have him run and tag the front door, run back and give you a high five, and repeat. And repeat. And repeat.
- Put him outside everyday regardless of weather.
- Find an old spoon and let him dig in dirt.
- stacking cups and plastic containers in an accessible cabinet
Ones to try (if only I can embrace the mess factor):
- Put him in an empty bath tub, give him water colors and let him go.
- Let him spread the PB and J.
- Fill the kitchen sink with soapy foam; get out a big ladle and some cups and let him go at it. Let him “do dishes.”